Name that movie!!

So it's been some time since we've done this and I think we're about due.   I give the line.  You give the movie.

1.   I CAN turn left.

2.  What did you DO, Ray?   -  Ghostbusters - Guessed by CathiC

3.   Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator.  - Mallrats - Guessed by Megan

4.   No ticket.  (Could be two movies, but I'm aiming for the 1st movie it came from.)

5.  What do I want...When Mother Russia becomes one great nation again, when the capitalists are dragged from the Kremlin and shot in the street, when our enemies run and hide in fear at the mention of our name, and when America begs our forgiveness...on that great day of deliverance, you will know what I want.

6.  I doubt they'll throw up any roadblocks, not for an old crook like me.  - Shawshank Redemption - Megan

7.  I know I am going to miss the heels because they do something for my posture.   And I'm suddenly very aware and proud of my breasts.

8.   If I'm King, where's my power? Can I form a government? Can I levy a tax, declare a war? No! And yet I am the seat of all authority. Why? Because the nation believes that when I speak, I speak for them. But I can't speak.  - The King's Speech - Megan

9.  Unicorns, I love them. Unicorns, I love them. Uni uni unicorns, I love them. Uni unicorns, I could pet one if they were really real. And they are! So I bought one so I could pet it. Now it loves me, now I love it. La lala la la...

10.   Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.  -  Jurrasic Park - Megan

There they are.   Name 'em

2 comments:

CathiC said...

Oh bother, sadly I am only 100% sure of #2 - Ghostbusters!! Now, somebody else please identify the other 9 so I can check them out. Thanks! :)

Megan said...

#3: mallrats?
#6: shawshank redemption
#7: this is frustrating, because i know i know it, but i can't think of what it is
#8: king's speech
#10: jurassic park

Post a Comment