Favorite Post of the Week #1

So as I've said before, I read a lot of blogs.  I was reading one of them yesterday>  Yeah I think yesterday and I came across a gem.  And I thought, "Hey, this is my favorite post of the week!"  Hence, this was born.   *gestures up to post title and throws glitter and rainbows at it while twirling around and saying "Ta-Daa!!")

So since I was reading this particular post when being inspried by this idea...  I felt it necessary, nay, dare I say obligated, to make that post my FIRST favorite post of the week.

So here it is from the illustrious, albeit, terribly inappropriate Adam Avitable!!

Thank You for Emailing Me to Tell Me I Suck

Happy Friday, everyone!!

2 comments:

Avitable said...

Aww, thanks!!

Txtingmrdarcy said...

What a great idea!! :) I look foward to meeting new blogfriends through these.

Post a Comment