Must-Do Monday

Well, here we are, readers, my first official Must-Do Monday post.  Wherein I will make a list of things I might get done will do before the next Must-Do Monday list comes out.  This makes me totally accountable because next week I have to tell you what I got done.  Since I don't want the whole interwebs to know how lazy I am, I am really going to make every effort to complete the list.  I'm a grown ass woman.  I can Get Shit Done. 

So here's this week's list.

1.  Clean the bedroom.  It's bad ya'll... like gross bad.

2.  Get the yarn bought for the froggie hooded blanket I'm being paid to made.

3.  Lose 2 pounds.

That's it.  I'm going to start simple and work from there.  I have a ton of things I want to get done.  Like donate the movies we don't ever watch, which means sorting through easily over 300 dvds, get all my yarn organized, get bookshelves set up with actual books on them instead of stuffed animals.  (no we don't have kids).   And just a whole plethora of stuff that needs done and that I want to get done and I'm hoping Must-Do Monday helps me do just that.

So check in next Monday to see how much of a slacker I've been how well I completed my three goals for the week!!

Hamlet's Mistress

2 comments:

Txtingmrdarcy said...

Good Idea! I was tempted to do this today for Army Boy. ;) I should probably change my focus, huh?

hamletsmistress said...

Yeah, I was thinking more reflective for my lists rather than outwardly at other people... but with a wedding coming, lists for the both of you might not be a bad idea. :)

Post a Comment