Bachelor Pad - Not just sex and debaucery...

Though there was plenty of that as well.  But seriously...  hands down the best strategy reality show I have ever seen.  The game-play was amazing.  I was enthralled every single week from the opening review of the week before to the closing preview of the following week.  It kept me guessing and yelling and endlessly talking about it to my husband who would rather push nails into his own eyeballs than watch it.  

I thought it was fantastic every week up and including the very last minute.  It was extraordinarily well done.  And that's saying a lot for a show full of so much smut, alcohol and cleavage.  

These two people played the game start to finish and deserve every penny of the $250000 they decided to share.   

[caption id="attachment_194" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Um, yeah, how yummy is HE?"][/caption]

 

At least hopefully it'll be a VERY LONG TIME before I hear Wes sing that damn song again.  Though I smell a Wes/Gia reality show.  I hope not. 

Anyway... Great show.  Great concept.  I guess we need like 17 more Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons before we have a cast of characters large enough to do this show again.   At any rate I enjoyed the ever-loving crap out of it.   Those who would judge me for it can suck it.  

Hamlet's Mistress

0 comments:

Post a Comment