Layers of Me

I stole this from Amazing Greis who stole it from somewhere else.  It seems to be the kind of day that no one feels like doing much of anything.  We're taking the dogs up to where my parents camp today and having a cookout with them.  Looking so forward to it!!  But for now, here's me...  in a nutshell... I'm in a nutshell....  how did I get in this shell!  (Sorry, flashback to Austin Powers)  ANYWAYS....


 


 


The layers of me


layer one
name: Amy
birth date: May 10
birthplace: Pennsylvania
current location: Pennsylvania
eye color: Hazel
hair color: Brown
height: 5’5″
righty or lefty: Righty
zodiac sign: Taurus


layer two
your heritage: German, French, Scottish
the shoes you wore today: None yet
your weakness: Brownies
your fears: Being buried alive.   The dark, I'm scared of the dark.       


your perfect pizza: Extra cheese and pepperoni with cold pizza sauce for dipping on the side.


layer three
your most overused phrase: Effin' A, man
your first waking thoughts: "Seriously...  again?"
your best physical feature: Hubs would say breasts...  I say eyes.
your favorite memory: When I was 12 and I thought my parents went out to surprise us with pizza and they came home with a puppy.  She was my first dog. 


layer four
pepsi or coke: Coke - Diet
mcdonald’s or burger king: Tough call...  but I like more at BK than McD's, so BK
single or group dates: Single.
adidas or nike: Nike
lipton ice tea or nestea: Anything BUT Lipton.  No preference otherwise.
cappuccino or coffee: I don’t drink coffee


layer five
smoke: Yes, but ironically hopefully not starting today.  I've been weaning for the past 2 weeks.
cuss: yup
sing: I'm Christina Aguilara in the car.
do you think you’ve been in love: Yes
want to go to college: I did.  But would love to have the ability to go back for an education degree.
liked high school: Most of the time.
want to get married:  Done
believe in yourself: Rarely
get motion sickness: No
think you’re attractive: Again, rarely.
think you’re a health freak: Um, no.  I wish I was.
get along with your parents: 99% of the time.
like thunderstorms: LOVE THEM!  Love to sit on the front porch and watch them.
play an instrument: Piano and I played trombone in high school.  Could probably still.


layer six
in the past month…
drank alcohol: No
smoked: Yes
done a drug: No
made out: Yes
gone on a date: No
gone to the mall: Yes
eaten an entire box of oreos: Um, no... ew.  I hate Oreos. 
eaten sushi: No
been on stage: No
been dumped: No
gone skating: No
made homemade cookies: No
gone skinny dipping: No
dyed your hair: No
stolen anything: No
you sound boring: I'm married.


layer seven
ever…
played a game that required removal of clothing: No
if so, was it mixed company: N/A
been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
been caught “doing something”: No
been called a tease: Yes.
gotten beaten up: No
shoplifted: Yes, when I was about 10.
changed who you were to fit in: No.


layer eight
age you hope to be married: Got married at 27.  Wanted to be married at 24. 
numbers and names of children: None *sad trombone*
describe your dream wedding: Knowing what I know now?  Eloping anywhere.
how do you want to die: With my dignity still in tact.
where do you want to go to college: Went to Penn State would get a second degree anywhere nearby.
what do you want to be when you grow up: I realized the 1st semester of my senior year of college that I wanted to        teach.  By then it was too late to start over.  Maybe someday.                                                                                                                           what country would you most like to visit: Australia I want to see a flock of parrots.


layer nine
number of drugs taken illegally: Ever?  one.
number of people i could trust with my life: I guess 5.
number of cds that i own: Not many. 
number of piercings: one in each ear and a former one in my belly button... oh and another former one from my rebellious teen angsty years.  I prefer not to talk about it.
number of tattoos: 2
number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: No idea.  A few times while I was in school, I guess.
number of scars on my body: Probably about 15.  I have cats.  They have claws.
number of things in my past that I regret: One.  Getting fat.  I was never fat growing up.  I did this.


Well, time to get up, get moving and get showered.  Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!!


Hamlet's Mistress


 


 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment