Favorite Post of the Week #8



No contest.  My favorite post of the week this week almost made me pee laughing.  No joke.  

It's this post here from the ravishing Shauna Glenn.  Because oh my gosh, it's so something I would do and I love the way she writes it.

Definitely worth a read.  And Shauna, in general, is worth reading always.   Some of my favorite posts of Shauna's:

Actually - you know what?  1.  There are SO MANY good ones.  2.  Every one I think of I have no idea when it was written, so I'll never find them in her archives.  So make a cup of coffee or something, get comfy and just read them all.  It'll be worth it.  She's fantastic.   She should really have a "poop" category because THOSE posts?  Those are the funniest posts by far.  Hilarity ensues.

And I'm apparently a 12 year old boy.


1 comments:

Lynn MacDonald said...

Ok...i saw your plea on Twitter. How is it that i wasn't your favorite post of the week? i'm just kidding...

Post a Comment