Favorite Post of the Week #6

This was a good week for blog posts.  I narrowed it down to 11 and from there had to pick one.  
I picked the one that made me laugh right out loud while reading it.
So the post of the week this week?

This one from Brittany at Barefoot Foodie.
I read it.  I died.  It was that funny.  
Oh but Brittany, if you read this?  Tell Andy that Cicada Killing Bees have hives just like regular bees.
Those holes they dig?  Yeah, that's just where they bury the Cicada bodies.  
For real.  Google it.  I'm sorry.

There were a few other ones that came in just behind.
This one from Moosh In Indy about breastfeeding.
But for a couple reasons.
One, because it made me angry that she needed to explain why she's not breastfeeding because that's HER decision and even though it was one she was forced into, it's still her decision and I hate that other mothers get all Judgey McJudgerson about that.  No one else is harder on mothers than other mothers and it disgusts me. 
But all that aside it's a beautiful post and I love her.

Others:
This one and this one talk about motherhood.

AND THIS ONE!!!  Where Booshy (Jess) tells us about finding out about their expected arrival.

The clock starts ticking on next week's favorite post...  now!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST TYPE THAT OUTLOUD!?

Imma bout to die. IMMA BOUT TO DIE.

(And OMG thank you so much for the honor!)

My Bottle's Up! said...

awww, thanks so much! lovely to be in such kickass company.

Post a Comment