Support Our Veterans

Hi Everyone...

From 6/17/2011 (tomorrow) to 6/19/2011, I will be donating 50% of my profit from my online sales to the Philadelphia Veterans Multi-Service & Education Center.  Their website is here .  They help veterans and their families and the focus right now is getting the veterans returning home now the tools they need to find jobs in this economy and virtually closed up job market.  What they do MATTERS.   It's important stuff and it makes a difference.  Even if you're not in the Philly area - veterans are veterans and have served us all no matter where they live. I would encourage you to shop.  Avon has items for as little as .99 and every little bit helps. .Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I would love to be able to donate a good bit.  The link to my online store is below.  So tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell anyone you can.  This is a big deal.   We're the land of the free BECAUSE of the brave.
*Orders are shipped direct to you and orders over $30 have free shipping.   Shop hard, friends!!  


Thanks, guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment