My pre-pubescent self is somewhere heartbroken...

Maybe this is old news and maybe I'm just way behind on this...  But Jonathan Knight is gay.  GAY.   Now, don't get me wrong...  I have no issues with people being gay or homosexuality in any way...  but WHY, JON??  WHY?   Man, he was totally the New Kid on the Block I was going to marry.  So introspective, so quiet, so understated and underrated.  He was perfectly gorgeous and perfectly mannered.  Not flamboyant like the rest of them.  Cool, calm and reserved.  And he was going to be my husband.  Sigh.  C'est la vie, I guess.

 

 

It's shocking to me.  Because really?  I'd have guessed Jordan all day long and twice on Sunday...

[caption id="attachment_926" align="alignnone" width="199" caption="Can you blame me?"][/caption]

Now if you'll excuse me, my 12-year-old self needs to go eat a pint of ice cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment