I have my limits...

Ok, so you can't see it.  This looks no different to you aside from the obvious change.   Which it wouldn't because I'm not doing anything here.  However, my blog is going under a MAJOR change.  Seriously, like whoa.   I've jumped in head first into the world of self-hosting and wordpress.org-ing as opposed to .com-ing and then rapidly began to drown because intelligent though I believe myself to be?  I have limits.  I'm like the fish being asked to climb the tree on this and there are no points for effort.  In the meantime I changed my theme here to look a little less granny by the fireplace and a little more...  well...  NOT granny by the fireplace.

So I know I've been scare here and will continue to be.  I'm hoping it's worth it.  Wish me luck because as of right now?  It's not going well.   My fins are getting splinters and it's awful hard to breathe.  

Stay tuned...    

0 comments:

Post a Comment