The Hundred No Challenge

I've taken it on.  In order to grow my fledgling Avon business I've decided to start and complete the hundred no challenge.  The goal?  Get 100 "No's" in one month.  Starting tomorrow through 6/15 I will be striving to get 100 people to say no to me in some aspect of the business.  Either wanting a catalog, going on my customer list to receive email updates about specials and sales or becoming a recruit.  I could potentially get 3 "No"s from one attempt!  Obviously, the goal is that there will be a number of "Yes"s scattered amongst the  "No"s.

I'm so up for it and ready!!   

I might be asking for your "No" before you know it.

Oh and also?  The new campaign has started with a whole new set of items on sale and on special.   Check out the 24KT Gold eyeshadow  quad.  It doesn't come around often.  Most always sells out and is in HUGE demand.  Get yours before they're gone.  The entire 24kt gold collection is on sale now and can all be yours for just over $17!!  (left side of page)

Order online and orders arrive at your door.  Over $30 order?  No Shipping.

Check out everything the new Avon has to offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment