I Have Things To Say

I didn't think I needed a blog.  I've had a blog.  A couple, in fact.  But sometimes I fall out of love with having one and I finally got to the point that I just didn't think I would have one anymore and I got rid of it. 

As it turns out...  I have things to say.  And this is where I'm going to say them. 

It's an anonymous blog and therefore probably no one will ever read it.  Which is fine, I guess.  It's really for me anyway. 

So here I am, World.  Me and my blog.  My no holds barred, balls to the wall blog.  I've found my voice, I love my voice.  And I'm going to use it to say things.

Until next time, I remain your most humbled servant...  Hamlet's Mistress

4 comments:

Laber of Love said...

Jumped over here from Heather's site. :) Hi, I'm reading you now!

hamletsmistress said...

Awesome. Welcome! Thanks so much!

HM

WendyB said...

Welcome!

Happy Blogiversary to ME!! « Hamlet's Mistress said...

[...] blathering for a full year!   I created Hamlet’s Mistress a year ago today with this post.  And I DID have things to say.  Hopefully, I still do.  This blog is sometimes a challenge.  [...]

Post a Comment