Is it really THAT big a deal?

So right now we should be on our way home.  However, I'm sitting at my husband's desk at the auto shop he manages because even though I drove our car all the way from my work to his work to pick him up he says we have no brakes.  *I* didn't have any problem. 

He says I and then once I picked him up, we...  could have died.  *Pfffffffft*  Drama King. 

 So we're leaking a ton of brake fluid.  Just top it back up and let's be off.   But no, he was *insistent* he put the car in the air and find the problem.  So a hose was deteriorating and finally today...  at some point... it blew out a hole.  Meh.  Whatever.  Slap some epoxy on it and let's get going. 

But not my husband, no,  Mr Wants to Live Through the Ride Home has to replace the hose.  Now.  And so here I sit.  Blarg. 

I swear, lets just throw some WD-40 on that crap and let's go home.  What?  WD-40 doesn't fix everything?  Contrary to what you...  and my husband my say...  I beg to differ. 

If you ever want me to fix your car...  you let me know.  I've got my WD-40, duct tape, and can rustle up some chewed gum whenever necessary.. just need to find my hot glue gun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment